In today’s job market, nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals should have no trouble finding work. With the new year just around the corner, you may be thinking it’s time to see what opportunities are out there that can help you take the next step in your career. You will polish up your resume, search a few job boards online, then sit back and see what happens. Since you have chosen a career that is in high-demand, flying solo just might work for you. If you are considering changing your work schedule, traveling or finding a job that takes your career to the next level, you may want to consider a different approach. Let’s examine a few reasons why using a staffing agency can help give your career the boost it needs.
- Access to more jobs. Sure, the big online job boards gather and present jobs from all over, but they don’t have the inside information that a healthcare recruitment professional has access to. Top-notch recruiters have established relationships with major hospital/health systems, and may know about future jobs that haven’t even been posted yet. Partnering with an agency in your job search can also help put you on the top of the list in some cases and give you access to travel opportunies as well.
- Better fit, happier worker. An agency knows exactly what a particular employer is looking for in a candidate and can help you navigate the interview process and find something that matches your wants and needs. Your recruiter will have your best interests at heart and can help you find the position that will not only be a professional fit but a good personal fit also.
- Per diem, part-time, no problem. Maybe you are looking for some extra hours or a position that allows for better flexibility with your schedule. On your own, those jobs can be hard to find, but an agency has better access to those types of opportunities and can create the perfect schedule for your life.
- Maximize your perks. The best agencies are offering top of the line benefits and perks to get you to work for them. Programs like referral bonuses, continuing education benefits, and exclusive perks in addition to 401-K matching and insurance options. In many cases, you will get more incentives overall by working with an agency than in some direct hire situations.
- Tap into your career advisor. As you develop a relationship with arecruiter, you will find that they are as invested in your success as you are. A good agency with a strong recruitment staff will have decades of industry experience as well as strong relationships with their clients and healthcare professionals. When you entrust an agency to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, they will be your partner and advocate throughout the process.
If you are interested in a career partner with access to a nationwide network of local offices and an established client-base from coast to coast, contact one of our recruitment professionals today or explore the jobs that are currently available through our powerful job search portal.